Ann Hawkins takes the reigns once again with a themed show that takes a closer look at the business style and ethics of the apprentice tv show. Ann lets her own feelings flow but also gets some input from some impressive guests from past interviews.
Lisa Garwood is Co-Hosting:Garry Mumford Segment #112 – ‘Different ways in which businesses can be funded’ – An interview with Louise Beaumont from Platform Black. Lisa Garwood – Native Brand – ‘A-Z of Brand’ this month we are on letter ‘K’! Richard Coombs – Jabula Interior Projects Hugh Massam – Owner and Principal Consultant at E=
On this Weeks ShowGarry Mumford Segment #111 – ‘Company Cars are Taxing’ Dan Matthews, a business Journalist – ‘Britain’s bosses biggest business blunders’ Mili Ponce Oliver – Social Media and Online Marketing Consultant Jennie Bond – TV Broadcaster and Journalist ‘”Any Job Will Do”
On this weeks show
- - Business Hub News
- - Garry Mumford (Insight Associates)
- Segment #109 – Accounting for Micro businesses
- - Ely Cathedral Business Group –
- Celebration of Business Audio
- - Ian Titchener – ECBG Mentor – Director of
- Telemarketing Matters - what makes a great sales person.
- - Ed Goodman – Cambridge Business Lounge.
- Co-working space in cambridge and a LOT more!
- - Craig Watson – the Pro at Cambridge Meridian Golf Club! -
- Cambridgeshire Golf Week
On this Weeks show
- Garry Mumford – Best ways to pay yourself
- Katherine Wiid and Lindsay Reed – Career Ambitions – Redundancy Support
- David Sales – The IOD
- Lisa Garwood – The A-Z of brands – the letter “J”
On this weeks Show
- Garry Mumford with a last chance look at RTI (New Payrol)
- Clive Rich – The Uk’s best negotiator
- Rod Ingersent MD of Scudamores Punting
- David Smallman on the big international stories this week
- Karren Brady – The Nectar Business Awards